Kekosongan Tempat Gunung Kinabalu
Posted by hamydy on 10, April 2012
1. 6-8 oktober 2012 – 2 Kosong – RM830 (3H2M)
2. 16-18 september 2012 – 4 Kosong – RM830 (3H2M)
Arrive in Kota Kinabalu. Meet at KK Airport/ hotels and transfer to Kundasang. Stop at Pekan Nabalu if time permit. Upon arrive, check-in at dormitory room at Kinabalu Park; Rock Hostel. Free at leisure.
*Dinner at KP
Breakfast at Balsam Restaurant. Register of mount climbing at Park HQ. Meet the mountain guide and transfer to Timpohon Gate for starting mount climbing via Timpohon Trail. Upon arrive in Laban Rata, check-in at Laban Rata Resthouse (dorm non heater). Overnight at Laban Rata.
*Breakfast at KP, Packed Lunch, Dinner at Laban Rata.
At 02.00am, wake up & pack up. 02.30am, hike up to Low’s Peak. Upon arrive, catch the sunrise & take some pictures for memory. After that, descend to Laban Rata. Check-out & breakfast. Further descend to Timpohon Gate. Proceed to Kinabalu Park for collect the climbing certificate. End of program *Early supper, Breakfast, Lunch
1 night stay at dormitory room at Kinabalu Park hostels
1 night stay at dormitory non heated at mountain resthouse
Meals as stated (2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner, 1 Early Supper)
Climbing Permit, Climbing Certificate, Climbing Insurance
Tour/ program as stated
Personal expenses, porter fee, air fare, tip & donations, rental item and other not mentioned above.
Luggage Store at Kinabalu Park @ RM10.00 per bag
Walking Stick @ RM10.00 per stick
Rental Item at Laban Rata:
Head Torch Light @ RM20.00 per unit
Jacket @ RM20.00 per unit
Sleeping Bag @ RM20.00 per unit
Blanket @ RM20.00 per unit
Things To Bring (Mount Climbing):-
– Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / long sleeve shirts / change of clothes.
– Drinking water / high energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins, glucose).
– Headache tablets / sun block / lip gloss / deep heat lotion / plasters / insect repellent.
– Binoculars / camera / water proof bag for camera / torchlight.
– Extra socks / towel / gloves / hat mask / tissue paper / toilet roll.